Why not give a secret gift this Christmas and make someone day?
If you are based in the Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire area then enter our competition to win a scrumptious Christmas hamper worth £30 for one of your colleagues.
See below for a full list of our Terms and Conditions.
Here’s how it works:
- Send us the name of your colleague and a brief reason why you’d like to give them a gift.
- Entries must be received by no later than 11th December 2019.
- Names will be entered our draw and the winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will receive their gift by 20th December 2019.
- Please state if you wish for your entry to remain a secret!.
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01903 530787.
Terms and Conditions
- The Consortium Secret Santa Gift Competition will run from 26th November 2019 to 11th December 2019 after which entries will not be considered for the random draw.
- The winning nominated recipient will receive a Hamper (the Gift) containing seasonal food and drink to the value of £30. The contents cannot be determined by the client nominating the recipient nor the recipient themselves.
- The Gift is available for the nominated recipient only and entries must be sent in full to email@example.com
- The winning name will be drawn at random on 12th December 2019.
- The Gift will be hand-delivered to the winning nominated recipient by no later than 20th December 2019. The Gift will not be labelled with the name of the person nominating the recipient but only that of the recipient’s name.
- Consortium will seek approval to publish a photograph of the winning recipient on their Social Media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- The name of the colleague nominating the winning recipient will be withheld unless the nominating colleague wishes for it to be announced.
- The Gift is limited to only one Hamper for the winning nominated recipient.
- The Gift is not available for Consortium staff. The Gift is available until further notice, but Consortium reserves the rights to withdraw the offer at any time. The Gift is available to all existing Clients of Consortium and non-clients, but the Company Head Office must reside within the counties of Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire (within a 40-mile radius from BN11 4HS).
- The Consortium management team reserves the right withhold delivery of the Gift, pending investigation, in the event of any suspected abuse of the Gift.